Breakfast

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Ali's Grandmother's Peanut Butter Balls

1- 18 ounce jar crunchy peanut butter
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 cups Rice Krispies
Almond Bark melting blocks (white or chocolate)

Mix all together, I use my stand mixer, until mixture holds together.  Make into balls.  Melt 6-8 blocks of almond bark in the microwave or on the stove top, stirring often until completely smooth.  Dip balls into melted almond bark and place on wax paper until candy gets hard.  Soooo good!

This is the look I got when I said he could only have one...  I'm not actually sure it's even possible to 'only have one'...especially for Craig.  



1 comment:

  1. Hi- this sounds really good and would love to make it but have such a problem with melting chocolate. Is bark easier to use? I never bought it and always use chocolate chips.

    Thanks-
    Linda
    BestofLongIslandandCentralFlorida

    ReplyDelete